To be continue !!

  Namaste Public πŸ™ A big hieeee to my Littlethings Family. There is a love note for you all. Dear Public, In the recent time, you must have seen that I have been recreating the blog page in order to keep all the posts together in one page. In all this recreation I wasn't posting up with new content so as to avoid duplicate posting in near future. There is good news and bad news for all of us. I started off writing to live up the passion of writing my thoughts and conveying the same to others. Lessons learned are meant to be shared to help one. So, after a long number of years I finally got into blog thing. Perhaps with good time, I have learned about the Do's and Don'ts in starting of a blog. I don't want your and my precious time to get wasted in reading the repeated or re-posting of posts. And I believe to deliver good quality than quantity of posts. And in order to keep our connection alive and connected, I am planning something new and different apart from third pa

The Casual Sunday.

Hello and Adab!!  

Namasteeeeee Public.

A big Hiiiiiii to everyone.

A break from everything is needed. ‘We live in messy lifestyle’ – this is totally our own assumptions. Life is simple, humans make it complicated. Because human tends to blame other things when they are unable to sort out of situation/things. Our life is inter-related and dependent with each other’s life. But happiness isn’t. Being happy or sad is our own state of mind. Fighting with thousands of thoughts on daily basis is just a normal thing for us. Isn’t it?

Today, I thought of not writing today’s blog .i.e. part of ask yourself series because I didn’t thought of writing. But for instance, I thought writing is not my hobby and for now at least it is neither totally turned into passion. I am trying my hands in this thing. I was struggling since yesterday to write something. Whenever I took the laptop, I was just into my phone, checking out my mails, messages from some group or my Instagram page constantly. But for a second, when I am not in mood of anything, I end up writing. Earlier it used to be in the notes app of my phone and now the blogger but with a purpose, that’s for sure.

So for today, I end up writing this blog in such a way where I am listening my ‘Sukoon’ playlist on YouTube (after long time) and with a crimp band on my right ankle, although the left one is also in pain. That’s how I am writing this blog currently, that’s way too late. I don’t know by what time I will publish it. (It may not be worth giving a read, I have no idea, let’s see). I swear that the pain in the ankle is miserable. Kisko aisa nah ho. Please watch out while walking!

Let’s talk something different from ask yourself series. To be frank, I took laptop to watch ‘KGF’ movie, but end up writing this too personal online dairy for today. I came across with one of WhatsApp story of one of my childhood family friend. Even that story wasn’t her personal one, phir bhe I asked her whether I can use in my blog to which she was okay, with more green signals. No issue wala tag mil gaya. But the words in the story, hit me hard to think about the people who left or who are still in touch. The story has the below words in it -

‘Sometimes we maintain silence to protect a beautiful relation, but we forget, too much of silence creates a distance in every beautiful relation.’

Okay come on. I am not into depression nor am I sad. Okay?😏 For some moment, stop judging way too fast. Calm down and think. I am just thinking of elaborating the above lines. I am sure every one of us can relate with to it.

The public of our generation has fallen into trap where we tend to maintain relations than living it. We don’t talk or communicate directly, and whosoever does it, they are called rude. I have noticed it many times, and I hope even at least one of you shall agree with it. The one who asks for answer on a way, are ignored at the end. So, here comes the silence. When someone asks your opinion or asks for your choice which are dependent in nature and of course related to the future plans, and the silence in such situation widens the gap between people.

And on the other hand, one of the two person has to be silent mode to end the argument or the so called ‘heated unnecessary anger’ or frustration. I do that, I am that other person for most of the time where I am on silent mode and just don’t talk. When someone asks for space, I just walk away. Space chaiye tha, diya meine. Even later for this, there will be different discussion. Because talking to person who will understand and will value your words is useful and even worth talking but the one who doesn’t care to what I am talking, communicating to such person is just waste of my words and time. I am not a person who gets anger easily, although my angriness (behaviour) stays for a very little time. I can’t be anger or disappointed for too long. I assume that’s my weakness. But I do get anger on damn serious issues, that’s very rare but for that moment I will be out of my mind, I can be very rude with my words, so whenever I am at that stage, I just walk away so that I don’t hurt the other person because I don’t have the intention to hurt. Seriously! I try to compose myself. Self-control is positive tool to deal with every damn emotional and non-emotional things too.

At times, that silence to others unnecessary words helps to protect the beautiful relation. Because in every relation, one has to keep the ego aside to live peacefully, at least to live everyday with more peace and good energy. But at times, we give more space which actually widens the gap in the relationship. When you stop to take the initiative step to talk or to message or to call, the other person will end up with no sign of trace. At this point of time, our mind will start cooking up different things that’s – too much of assumptions. Although most of it will be vague and some will work out to be correct, which we named it as our ‘strong intuition’. Now, that’s where the too much of silence creates the distance in the beautiful relationship. To be honest, I have seen this happening. It’s damn real and true. People are way too fast to judge and assume things. And some lack at giving priority spoils everything. Don’t get into the vast meaning of priority. We have made everything complicated, life toh simple he hai. Humne he apne life ke khushi kisse aur ke haath mei de hai.


pure-gold-helps-everyone-grow-shine-bright-gloomy-room

There is a simple meaning to the word with connection to our hectic life which implies ‘to give place to the other person’ in our so called ‘Plan’. Our parents, gave priority to their spouses and parents when they were young. Then it went to their children and grand-children by the mid 40’s & old age respectively. Similarly at the young age, everyone gives importance to education so has to be capable enough to be the support system for their parents in future and of course to live happily with their spouse and family. The circle goes on. Isliye toh life ke process ko life cycle bolthe hai. Its called life cycle in many other meaning too.

Priority is way much important. People are lazy to think about it. And they believe, living a hippo life is better than everything. Ignorance is not permanent solution, it is just a temporary way to avoid the situation and the person too. For how long you will ignore? For how long you will avoid the person & how many? But I want to share my opinion, don’t ever avoid communication. Talk, speak whatever is building up in your mind. That’s the only solution to be honest to the any relationship and of course to the person. People expect your honestly and your time. Some people don’t demand your money to spend on them, but of course they are constantly asking your time. Figure out the difference. Life will be easier to live with lesser grudges and misunderstanding. The misunderstanding can only be cleared through proper communication where you are heard and where you are supposed to hear the other person too.

Mein hamesha bolthe hu, mein koi sandhu ya saint nahi hu, I nor any of you aren’t expert in psychology to read thoughts and mind of others. Give a shot to every relationship, ignore their mistakes and learn from it and remember your own mistakes, because mistakes aren’t supposed to be repeated but need to change your way of thinking to improvise.


your-mistakes-their-mistakes


Log kehte hai ke ‘tum badal gaye ho’. Of course change zaroori hai. Rang badalna is different than adat badal dena. Character badalthe hai, kyuki hum life mein naye seekh seekthe hai. Isliye log yeh bhe kehte hai ke – ‘sahi insan zindagi mei aane se, kaafi log ache ban jaathe hai’. Har koi ache dil ka he hotha hai par bas apne aap ko chupa ke rakthe hai. Jab koi sahi saathi miltha hai, toh vo insan badaltha nahi, par nikhr jaatha hai.

So keep hunting the better you in every situation. Ignorance is meant for the negative thoughts and for the bad company not for the person who cares for you. Read again and think twice.

Not everyone cares about you. Think twice and look out your actions, some of people around you have related their happiness with your life. I know, that’s their mistakes, but nothing goes wrong, if you care back. Clear out things, buddy!

That’s for today. Hope you like it. Comment your views. And will surely continue ‘Ask yourself series’ in the next Sunday post. I Promise.

Naya tab hai right side mei, just after Ask yourself tab. The tab is named as ‘Quotes’. Do have a look. Mehnat se post kiya hai.

you-need-accept-other-person-all-his-flaws-character-change


And yes, by the end of this blog, I have tuned into radio. Music is something very much soothing and helps to relax even on casual days. Aap log bhe ek try do, I insist. Currently, they are playing unplugged mashup version, where ‘Dil mei ho tum’ (extreme old one – the one by Bappi Da) and songs of ‘Ek villain’movie is jammed nicely. Raw and unplugged in voice of Salim Merchant.

Much Love to all.  

Spread Love and keep that smile growing.

Read. Connect. Share

Littlethingsssss

 

Follow me -

-        Insta: https://www.instagram.com/_littlethingsssss

-        Yours Quote: https://www.yourquote.in/littlethingsssss




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love the way you smile. You know why?

Do you see it?

Who is it?