To be continue !!

 Namaste Public πŸ™

A big hieeee to my Littlethings Family.

There is a love note for you all.

Dear Public,

In the recent time, you must have seen that I have been recreating the blog page in order to keep all the posts together in one page. In all this recreation I wasn't posting up with new content so as to avoid duplicate posting in near future.

There is good news and bad news for all of us. I started off writing to live up the passion of writing my thoughts and conveying the same to others. Lessons learned are meant to be shared to help one. So, after a long number of years I finally got into blog thing. Perhaps with good time, I have learned about the Do's and Don'ts in starting of a blog. I don't want your and my precious time to get wasted in reading the repeated or re-posting of posts. And I believe to deliver good quality than quantity of posts. And in order to keep our connection alive and connected, I am planning something new and different apart from third party blog sites. I wish to take off time to focus on my current priority than just giving number of posts with not soo good content in order to maintain quantity or just to write for the sake of posting. I believe in honesty, be it personal or virtual. A new post now, shall again be in the process of repost in near future that would kill the sense of the content and I don't want to do that. Instead I would like give a soulful time in planning and a appropriate action would have a immense magic ahead. New years are surprise, isn't it?    

So, Public, will be back soon with bang and more love, until then I'm up there on Instagram with a daily post, so come and join and follow up there. Stay connected Public. Show your love up there.

Hey , there you can't give a excuse of 'no time to read' πŸ˜†πŸ˜… I know everyone loves scrolling feed up there. Check out my page feed too and hit some πŸ’“ and share button too. Love you public. Hoping for the best part of your love on Insta !!

Waiting there on Instagram : @_littlethingsssss

Keep smiling and much love always πŸ’“  

Salam  & Namasteeee !!πŸ™πŸ‘

Read. Connect. Share

Little Things 

(NRR) 


 





Comments

Post a Comment

Keep reading and smiling.
Spread love always
(Read.Connect.Share)

Popular posts from this blog

I love the way you smile. You know why?

Do you see it?

Who is it?