To be continue !!

  Namaste Public πŸ™ A big hieeee to my Littlethings Family. There is a love note for you all. Dear Public, In the recent time, you must have seen that I have been recreating the blog page in order to keep all the posts together in one page. In all this recreation I wasn't posting up with new content so as to avoid duplicate posting in near future. There is good news and bad news for all of us. I started off writing to live up the passion of writing my thoughts and conveying the same to others. Lessons learned are meant to be shared to help one. So, after a long number of years I finally got into blog thing. Perhaps with good time, I have learned about the Do's and Don'ts in starting of a blog. I don't want your and my precious time to get wasted in reading the repeated or re-posting of posts. And I believe to deliver good quality than quantity of posts. And in order to keep our connection alive and connected, I am planning something new and different apart from third pa

Story of the Start ❤

Namaste Public πŸ™!!

Aap sab ka swagat hai  logooo.!

Hi,I have read somewhere that a blog can be place where you can share your personal experiences too. Usually, a blog is where articles related to health, hygiene, study courses and etc. are shared for the development of personality and other skills.

But here in my blog, I shall be sharing some life experiences, personal perspectives and opinions which I have learned through all these years. 

Since my school days, I have heard my mother say- “If you know something better than the rest and if it isn’t shared among the others, everything you have learned is useless”.  One more person I admire the most is my friend’s mother, she is sweetheart and caring human being, and  she even says- “if you can’t share the things you have learned, then you are still uneducated”. After my mother, she is the one who wanted me to learn and get well educated. Because of this two woman and their efforts, I have completed my studies after my 10th standard boards.  I owe a lot and even to many people in many different ways.

Let me introduce you all to my goodself, I am 27 yrs old girl from Navi Mumbai (rather I like to call myself as “Mumbaikar”- proud moment you know). I like to sing and dance when no one is around and recently in the lockdown I have realised I have turned into semi-extrovert (love for food & missing my happy place & my mains) from complete introvert (sleepy P.S– not judging anyone).I tend to have a bad playlist of all old songs as per my closed ones (although I love to listen old and good songs).I am sort of night-walk person with weird obsessions for beaches, sunrise/sunsets and  love of plants and many more. Isliye weird obsessions bolte hu.

For me, little things matters the most because they are ‘the good reason’ for all the big drama all around us. (I called it Siyaapaa!!)

(Prior warning/disclaimer -You may find hindi liners in the context..please bear them)

I was quiet shy and innocent girl during school times (wo mein abhe bhe hu.. I love to call myself innocent because I have few crazy  of friends now).There was one friend of mine who was the most mischievous in the class but wasn’t that friendly in front of the class to pretend himself the coolest among others.  But later, he was the one who used to shout out my name from building entrance gates asking whether he can come up for notes or not. At times he used to shout out my name for fun (iss ke liye usne bahut mar gaye hai).During those time, he was the one who used to make more jokes on how I study because whenever he was up for notes he caught me watching Tarak Mehta ka ulta chashma and after taking up notes, he was like – “Acha hai,tu bhaju mein rehthe hai,notes ka tension nahi hai,ab mein aaram se bakiyo se chat kar saktha hu”.( ek number ka flirt tha kamina)

I was considered a badmash kid ( as compared to my siblings) in the family but in the outer world of reality, I was a reserved and introvert sort of person. You all may be wondering why I am talking and sharing things about him? It's because he was the one who introduced me to the good world which is more of reality checks and brought fun and masti into life.

I have missed the opportunity to thank him because he is no more. He and other friends of my school have turned my quiet-simple routine into more good joyful life. From him, I have learned to live life at fullest and to cross question people and let it go everything which falls into the bracket of gossips. He was very well aware of the disease he had, but he didn’t told anyone about it rather he was more of fun all the time with us. And for the very first and last time, I shouted his name from my window, I don’t know for what reason he intentionally unheard it and just got vanished. Later after no of enquiries I got the news of his demise.

Although, I might not hold a special place in his good journey, but he shall remains as good memory in my life.

By this I want to share that if someone holds a place in your life (may not be that good or special), take a step to spend some time with them. Ask them about their whereabouts and seriously listening to someone is more interesting than chatting on phones. In this lockdown time, take care of small things which are affecting the health of your parents and your good self.

The reason behind writing blog is to share the experiences I have learned and taken from other people’s experiences .Kyuki har cheez karne se sikhee jaa saktha hai.. par kuch cheez dusre ke seekh se bhe sikha ja saktha hai.

Here, I am sharing some thought (not so good words) quoted by me.πŸ’“πŸ’—

ruk-tha-nahi-hai-waqt-inn-jaathe-huye-fizao-mei-mudkar-atha

Hope you liked it. Do hit the like button. Let me know your views in comment sections. And share it with everyone. (akele gyaani mat bano πŸ˜πŸ˜€).


Read.Connect.Share

Little things

 

Follow me -

-        Insta : https://www.instagram.com/little_things.kuch_ankahe_baat/

-        Yours Quote : https://www.yourquote.in/littlethingsssss




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love the way you smile. You know why?

Do you see it?

Who is it?