To be continue !!

  Namaste Public πŸ™ A big hieeee to my Littlethings Family. There is a love note for you all. Dear Public, In the recent time, you must have seen that I have been recreating the blog page in order to keep all the posts together in one page. In all this recreation I wasn't posting up with new content so as to avoid duplicate posting in near future. There is good news and bad news for all of us. I started off writing to live up the passion of writing my thoughts and conveying the same to others. Lessons learned are meant to be shared to help one. So, after a long number of years I finally got into blog thing. Perhaps with good time, I have learned about the Do's and Don'ts in starting of a blog. I don't want your and my precious time to get wasted in reading the repeated or re-posting of posts. And I believe to deliver good quality than quantity of posts. And in order to keep our connection alive and connected, I am planning something new and different apart from third pa

Who told you?

πŸ™

Namaste Public !!

Hello and Adab!! 

 Welcome to ‘Ask yourself’ series.

A big Hiiiiiii to everyone. I hope everyone is doing well in their health and trying best to fit in the ‘new normal’ routine.

I am a 90’s kid, I don’t know how many of you are from the  same generation. Of course, few may be from prior or a later generation. But for instance, I hope nobody of you hate listening songs. Anyone of you if hates listening to music – Just spam the below comment sections (I don’t mind at all) and suggest your good choice of music which you prefer to listen.

I am biiiigggggg fan of Shah Rukh Khan Sir (SRK is always loveπŸ˜πŸ’—πŸ˜). I have grown up listening to all his songs. During childhood, one of my big cousin used to work in the local cable operators, he was the one who literally introduced all of us to new songs and movies at that time. My big cousin was way too protective in those times. He never allowed us to roam outside in the night neither in day time. So he made us glued to TV sets via introducing us to cartoon channels,songs and movies. I must say, accidentally I turned into big fan of SRK with no reasons because of my dear cousin brother. A simple mere crush was build up for his simple yet cute and pure smile. Later now, I admire him (SRK) as good human being of very good values because I have learned some lessons from his part of stories. I shouldn’t be addressing myself as ‘Big Fan’ because I haven’t watched a single movie of SRK in theaters. Recently one of my friend helped me out to watch DDLJ in Maratha Mandir. I am very much grateful to friend of mine for bearing me and giving me good memories with the movie watch. (I kept the task in my bucket list for ages. Finally 2019 saal mei complete kiya).

 Later now I got know that my father was into business of providing speakers and presenting movies on projectors during his young age. He regrets now that he had sold off that business too early and keep us telling about stories how songs/movie requests were made by audiences around our locality. My parents are very much fond of old melodies. We literally tuned into old songs in late evening. When I listen up to some songs I love them but at times I amazed about the lyrics. Some lyrics were confusing, some are too good. Have you ever heard this song? (it’s very famous though) –

‘Chupana bhe nahin aata

Jatana bhe nahi aata

Hume tumse mohabbat hai

Batana bhe nahi aata

Chupana bhe nahi aata (repeat once)’

(Translation : I don’t know how to hide it, I don’t know how to express it, I’m in love with you But I don’t know how to tell you that)

Ek baath batao – Kitna confusion kyu hai😨😦. This song is from one of the best acted films of SRK. It is from the movie Baazigar (1993). I don’t know why one has to think too much to communicate. The lyrics of this song will surely make one fall into bit confusion but people who are in so called ‘love’ will understand. Ha baki sab ko dimag he nahi hai, pyaar hone ke baad he sare gaane samj athe hai. HaHaHaHaaaa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚(A big laugh on such stupid dialogue.)

But there is one more song in this movie. It has a clear meaning and gives a better clarity. Guess that song. Here is the hint –

‘Kitaben bahut si padhi hongi tumne

Magar koi chehra tume padha hai

Padha hai mere jaan nazar se padha hai

Bata mere chehre pe kya kya likha hai’

Here it has a clear communication with no confusion. This song is good. Vo puchthe and Sab pata hai usko !!!😜 Whenever you have something to ask, ask it as soon as possible , don’t overthink much and mess up things in your little precious mind and similarly if someone is asking for your answer, take it with ease and answer it with a simple YES or NO.If they owe you a explanation then it is needed. Don’t mess up with too much of time and overthinking. But give a proper shot of required time.

I have a question in relation to the first song.-

Did anyone tied up his hands and legs or closed up his mouth with some cloth? Why does it is so difficult to express his own feelings?

 I know the situation matters but if one would have express their thoughts on time without hesitation , may be the situation can be in their favour. Whats say?

    But why to assume too much ?

    Who told you ? to assume ?It is a good or It is a bad thing.

(Show me the book where it is written, usually we follow rules in school because school diary mei likha hai and it good for better disciplineπŸ˜‰).

I have been several times encountered with sentences like –

You will come this way? (Frowning look)

Why don’t you change into better clothes?

(I know you all want me to look presentable but always??? you say to - BE YOU and at the same time you want me to me look as you want ??? HOW..kaise wala Be you hai yeh ??)πŸ˜•πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜•

And I do change clothes because it matters to my mother. I just do everything as told not to trouble her with more dialogues and drama of course. I always argue how does my clothes are mattering with any topic, there is no proper answer to it. If it is so shame to walk along with me, they should  let me know. Whether walking in such attire is shame to them, I will walk ahead or behind to help them out in the embarrassment. Or does SRK is coming on way, have you a surprised than it’s a different matters. Good clothes in that situation matters me too.

Please tell me, does clothes have more impact than your behaviour?

People tend to have a weird assumptions level. I was never aware with the word ‘ assumption’ until I graduated. Because during accounts lectures, we were asked to assume some rules or a constant string to arrive at the correct solution to problem. And later in all these five years after graduation, I have been spent most of the time in assuming things.

I had a bad habit of overthinking and assuming things very early. But now with some changes or let say with some updates I have limited my overthinking and assuming the situation power πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜ Earlier I used to spend time in texting everyone but now I don’t do it. I only text/call to very few when I feel low. To avoid such assumptions I prefer listening good music.

Here is the big question –

Who told you? To assume things?

Who told you ? to stop yourself and overthink?

Whenever you feel like talking to someone, just dial up their number and have a good talk. Listen up guys, communication is the best  and only key to peaceful mind. Languages have been invented to express our thoughts easily. We aren’t saint nor we don’t know telepathy to understand what other person is thinking. Wasting our precious time in overthinking can only lead to more confused mind and less peaceful heart. When human tends to assume too much, the feeling of anger is being build for the other person with no reason. Later with much more anger in mind and heart, we turned into a cold person.

Sign languages are been introduced to overcome the disabilities of who can’t speak/hear but we others can. It has been told by our elders that an individual has more to do with his/her actions & the words used by them whiling talking.(of course, Karma is everything in the end.)

So don’t assume things and build up unnecessary space for misunderstanding and anger for somebody. You have doubt, just ask that person, ask them person to answer in simple way so as to cut out the old crap and have a more peaceful mind. Because life is all about small parts of different stories. If you keep on going stuck in one story, you will be never to able to experience the other amazing stories waiting for your time and attention.

Today’s young generation thinks that giving way too attention to their partners leads to over pamper and unwanted complications (everything over is not good of course). I don’t agree with the half of above thought (what about you all? comment below). If your partner can’t give his/her time to visit market along with you being free, is it okay? Accompanying in small things makes a big difference. You can’t even share your words with each other and keep on assuming things. Is this ‘the relationship’ ever wanted and you thought of ?? By the word relationship I include each and every relationship of parents-children, siblings, friends and partners too. Altogether we have cut short the word ‘relationship’ to emphasis the bond between partners sharing their lifetime. Every each relationship is a path to achieve our inner peace. A good relationship in all aspect makes it more peaceful to live it. People have learned a new word -managing. They are manage to live with a manageable relationship. Bas zindagi maintainence mei jaa rahe hai. Bahut zyada manage kar rahe hai.

There is a friend of mine from my previous work place. After I left that office in 2017, I am still in contact with few and we are good friends. This guy knows a good information about me. We tend to share a weird friendship where we fight and share every good and bad happen in our respective lives. He is a good guy but gets to turn very impulsive when I or other of his friends don’t tend to pick up his call. He tends to get angry very soon but he is good by heart for sure. And I have a bad habit to leaving from phone to a place where I can’t even remember where I left my cell phone (usually under some work papers or within drawers or even in my heavy sack bag). But before explaining anything, he turns out to be very angry and keep on fighting with me but later he calms down after making me hear few very good words how I am good at making excuses. But for a moment he assumes way too much fast and builds up unnecessary anger on other person. If he is reading this blog, he would kill me to address him as impulsive. But you are !! Stop judging so soon. Kisne bhe tuje as judge appoint nahi kiya hai 😁😁

Stop assuming things. Who told you to assume & manage? Talk, speak and communicate everything. I have seen people who had discontinued communication to escape the conclusion. WHY? If you have the guts to say no then the other person may have the strength to listen & even accept it. Never assume & consider others weak, don’t judge their strength. They may have more guts to accept the truth unless you have less guts to speak up. If you are not interested then assure them with your answer and settle down everything. Running and escaping is not the way to live.

So guys, Don’t assume. Who were told you – she/he thinks like that or whatever blah blah it is, Don’t believe until you hear it from actual person. Keep it one to one communication where you want to jump on conclusion. We are here to live together all good peace , not to keep on building grudges for others. THINK.

Have a happpppy Sunday and let’s have a good start to a new week.


Let me know in comments if you want to know the stories behind the above picture.

Every picture has its story from a different places. I shall dedicate different blog page for such picture stories. So please, comment and let me know your views.

Hope you liked it. Do hit the like button. Let me know your views in comment section. And share it with everyone. (akele gyaani mat bano πŸ˜πŸ˜€)

Stay tune for new post every Sunday.

Spread Love and keep that smile growing.

Read.Connect.Share

Littlethingsssss 

 

Follow me for more quirky and good quotes -

-        Insta : https://www.instagram.com/_littlethingsssss

-        Yours Quote: https://www.yourquote.in/littlethingsssss

 



Comments

  1. Wrong assumptions!! Have always been unhealthy! And you are right, people tend to talk about us, be it Good or bad. Thanks for sharing this small small things that affect a lot of people out there, which affected me too kisi zamaane mein!
    And yes, Cheers to the melodious songs and SRK love!😍
    Happy writing!!♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved it. thanks for sharing......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Keep reading and smiling.
Spread love always
(Read.Connect.Share)

Popular posts from this blog

I love the way you smile. You know why?

Do you see it?

Who is it?