To be continue !!

  Namaste Public πŸ™ A big hieeee to my Littlethings Family. There is a love note for you all. Dear Public, In the recent time, you must have seen that I have been recreating the blog page in order to keep all the posts together in one page. In all this recreation I wasn't posting up with new content so as to avoid duplicate posting in near future. There is good news and bad news for all of us. I started off writing to live up the passion of writing my thoughts and conveying the same to others. Lessons learned are meant to be shared to help one. So, after a long number of years I finally got into blog thing. Perhaps with good time, I have learned about the Do's and Don'ts in starting of a blog. I don't want your and my precious time to get wasted in reading the repeated or re-posting of posts. And I believe to deliver good quality than quantity of posts. And in order to keep our connection alive and connected, I am planning something new and different apart from third pa

Stay hungry. Stay foolish

 Namaste Public πŸ™!!

Hello and adab!! 

A big hellooo public, here today I am merging up the post of 'welcome week' (it will be no longer available on site) with the 'Askyourself' series (to renamed soon)  to have a combine shot of all blog posts. Have a good repeat telecast and read it again with open hearts and mind and show your same love here too. Much Love Public. πŸ’“ Will be back with fresh post as soon as the merging is done. Hope you will love to read again.


‘Stay hungry. Stay foolish.'

-Steve Jobs

According to the above phrase - one should always be hungry for knowledge i.e. one should not be in content mode instead shall be willing to learn and experience new things and should not consider oneself as expert but shall be fool to take up risks in life to learn more and be better.

I got to learn about this beautiful phrase during my school times. Since then, I have been applying it to different situation to cope up with the circumstances.

During school times, it was bit difficult for me to read and write in Hindi and Marathi language. Vaise mein akele he nahi the aur bhe kahi students the mere saath iss mushkhil safar mei. I hope some of you can relate with this tough situation. I was little scared, whether I shall pass in these subjects or not. Kaise toh naiyaa par hogaye.

You must have heard teachers saying –“Dus(10) bhar puch lu..Chalega..Par samjh ke lena.”

I really don’t know how many of teachers would like it if a single question is asked 10 times or multiple times in different ways by whole of the class. Anyone could get irritated by such miserable situation. But some people are always there to help you out.

There was one teacher in our school who could gave her full time and attention to explain us the real meaning of the poems , about the hidden true meaning and feelings of the cited phrases of the poems. To be very honest, I used to take her lectures as story telling sessions because I have only heard ghost stories from my parents and neighbours. At times, I used to ask her questions after the lecture ends and my fellow friends used to make faces because according to them I was wasting the ‘precious time’ of the P.T lecture scheduled just after.

My Hindi lecturer taught me that life is an on-going learning process. There is lot many things to learn and understand outside the school, beyond the textbooks and exams. I have seen her that she used to carry some Hindi and Marathi novels along with her and used to read it during lunch time. She used to keep herself occupied in some or other thing. She used to love singing songs and at times she used to teach us the poems in good tune & rhythm to make it easy to understand.

I never felt ashamed for asking any kind of doubt or help but some people hesitate to express that they don’t know how to do certain or particular thing.

 “I don’t know that but I am want to learn. Can you please help me with that?”

Is it that so difficult to ask for help? Ego issues? πŸ˜What else it can be? πŸ˜ž

I consider self-help as the best help. If you can’t make up the mind to help your own-self, nobody else can help you either. Your own willingness and strategies can help you the most.

Reading some textbooks in your school & colleges doesn’t make you educated but your behavior and various personal outlooks makes you more human. Books, exams, degrees and other qualifications are intended to make you civilized to be good human and of course it will help you to get job and money. But just to remind you, there are entrepreneurs and business personalities who don’t have qualification but have the willingness to learn new things and have taken risks to achieve their aimed goals.

Stay hungry for the knowledge, it shall help you in extreme cases. And stay foolish to learn from different people around you. (Just remember, presence of mind matters in time of difficulties). There is lot more things you haven’t learn from your own parents and siblings. Duniya mein toh kaafe log hai..toh socho itna seekhna baki hai.

And you shall find a different set of people, who act as fool to take advantage of others. They are the one who are capable and can help themselves better but they tend to push their work on others despite of knowing that the other person is busy or ill and so on. Thode zyada he selfish hothe hai. Despite of everything, emotional drama is the best weapon they have πŸ˜’(Nobody is of bad character, everyone has good heart and is unique in some aspect of life). But all of us could have met one such person in our life, such people fall into – stay away category. Jitna ho sakhe iin logo se dur rehna because they tend to irritate you and waste your time. Keeping yourself around good people matters, because you choose your people than nobody else. 

Let me tell you a secret, I hope it helps you in some way. I follow a rule of 3, I hope it helps you too. In this rule, give atleast 3 chances to the person who you think needs your advice/warning or any kind of help. In this rule, you try to keep ‘the promise’ to help them and have given enough chances to take up the advice. The rest is upon the other person, does he/she wants to take it or not, you did your good thingπŸ’—. And the best thing after that is to keep mum πŸ˜ in case of further discussions, because it is simple – they don’t need your advice or help. That’s it. (Ignoring the person is not the solution, ignoring the discussion can be).

So Stay Hungry. Stay foolish. Keep that positive thought growing. There is a lot more to learn from - something called LIFE.

And people who fall in stay away category – Starting loving others, aise he kaam ho jayega yaar!!

Here, I am sharing something I do in YourQuote -


Hope you liked it. Do hit the like button. Let me know your views in comment section. And share it with everyone. (akele gyaani mat bano πŸ˜πŸ˜€

Will be merging some earlier post and then shall be back to fresh one. I hope my Littlethings family understands it and will accept the old post and shower same love and reviews in the comment box.



Read.Share.Connect

-Little things

(NRR)

 

Follow me -

-        Insta : https://www.instagram.com/_littlethingsssss

-        Yours Quote: https://www.yourquote.in/littlethingsssss

 



Comments

Post a Comment

Keep reading and smiling.
Spread love always
(Read.Connect.Share)

Popular posts from this blog

I love the way you smile. You know why?

Do you see it?

Who is it?